I Shine® Inner Wellness Curriculum is an interactive 9 module, 33 lesson, character and self-esteem building curriculum that focuses on the emotional and social wellness of children in Grades 4-6 (ages 9-12).
The focus of the program is on developing inner confidence, teaching kids of their worthiness, helping them see their unique and special gifts and how they can take responsibility for their lives and have a positive impact on the lives of others.
Through this curriculum, students gain a sense of their connection with all life, an appreciation for their own uniqueness and that of others, improved confidence, greater self-esteem, and a sense of responsibility and empowerment over their life’s circumstances.
Typical results include:
- Increased self-awareness
- Improved ability to manage one’s emotions
- Greater self-responsibility and feelings of empowerment
- Greater acceptance of the differences in others
- Improved inner confidence and self-worth
- A reduction in bullying behavior
Specific topic areas covered in the Curriculum include the following:
- Achieving Your Goals and Dreams
- Accepting Others and Yourself
- Showing Kindness and Respect
- Caring for Your Corner of the Planet
- Giving of Yourself and Your Unique Gifts
- Managing Your Thoughts and Emotions
- Taking Responsibility for All That You Do
- Living in a State of Gratitude
- Forgiveness and the Power of Letting Go
The Curriculum allows maximum flexibility so that it can easily be taught alongside a school curriculum or modified for a summer and track-out camps, after-school programs, clubs and other programs. The Curriculum has been taught in schools and communities in the US and Canada, and the feedback and results have been incredible.
Learn more about I Shine Inner Wellness Curriculum programs
in the Raleigh North Carolina area.