I Shine® Inner Wellness Curriculum is an interactive 9 module, 33 lesson, character and self-esteem building curriculum that focuses on the emotional and social wellness of children in Grades 4-6 (ages 9-12).
Through this curriculum, students gain a sense of their connection with all life, an appreciation for their own uniqueness and that of others, improved confidence, greater self-esteem, and a sense of responsibility and empowerment over their life’s circumstances.
Typical results include:
- increased self-awareness
- improved ability to manage one’s emotions
- greater self-responsibility and feelings of empowerment
- greater acceptance of the differences in others
- improved inner confidence and self-worth
- a reduction in bullying behavior
Specific topic areas covered in the Curriculum include the following:
- Achieving Your Goals and Dreams
- Accepting Others and Yourself
- Showing Kindness and Respect
- Caring for Your Corner of the Planet
- Giving of Yourself and Your Unique Gifts
- Managing Your Thoughts and Emotions
- Taking Responsibility for All That You Do
- Living in a State of Gratitude
- Forgiveness and the Power of Letting Go
The Curriculum was designed to allow maximum flexibility so that it can easily be taught alongside a school curriculum or modified to be taught in a summer camp, after-school program, club or other program. It has been facilitated in schools and communities in the US and Canada, and the feedback and results have been incredible.
If you are interested in learning more about I Shine® Inner Wellness Curriculum, please contact me at 919-397-2475 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about becoming an I Shine® Inner Wellness Curriculum Certified Facilitator or to find a Certified Facilitator in your community, please contact Jill Hope at email@example.com.